Assistant Professor, Occupational Therapy
2165 Medical Sciences Center
- Postdoctoral Program of Physical Therapy and Department of Neurology, Washington University School of Medicine, 2014
- PhD Kinesiology, University of Minnesota - Twin Cities, 2010
- MA Kinesiology, Univeristy of Minnesota - Twin Cities, 2007
- BS Biology, University of Wisconsin - Platteville, 2002
Select Media Contributions
- OT Practice, Dancing the Tango: Promoting Exercise as Meaningful Activity for Adults with Parkinson Disease. (November, 2016).
- Carol Koby, All About Living with Carol Koby, CELEBRATING HEALTHY AND PURPOSEFUL AGING. (September, 2015). Media Link
- Melissa C. Barry, News & Reviews - Spotlight on Research, The Parkinson’s Brain on Exercise. (December, 2014).