Undergraduate Aid

To Apply for Aid:

Students must be declared in either Health Promotion and Health Equity (HPHE), Kinesiology (or pre-kinesiology), or Physical Education (or pre-physical education). Application is available through the Wisconsin Scholarship Hub. You will not apply for a specific scholarship. The Kinesiology Scholarship Committee will decide the most appropriate recipient(s) for any available department scholarships. If you feel you are eligible for any campus-wide scholarships, you may apply via separate applications.

All applications are due March 31 and applications will not be accepted after this date.

Scholarship Info