Associate Professor, Kinesiology Director of Graduate Studies
253A Bardeen Medical Laboratories
I received my Ph.D. in 2007 from Yale University, completed a postdoctoral fellowship at the University of Washington, and spent 5 years at UC San Diego before joining UW – Madison in 2014.
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship Biobehavioral Cancer Prevention & Control, University of Washington and Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, 2009
- PhD Epidemiology and Psychology, Yale University, 2007
- M.Phil Psychology, Yale University, 2005
- MS Psychology, Yale University, 2004
- BA Psychology, Carleton College, 2002
- Cadmus-Bertram, L., & Patterson, R. E. (2012). Overview of Nutritional Epidemiology. In Coulston M, Boushey CJ. (Ed.), Nutrition in the Prevention and Treatment of Disease 3rd Edition Burlington, MA: Elsevier Academic Press.
- Littman, A. J., Cadmus-Bertram, L., Ceballos, R., Ulrich, C. M., Ramaprasad, J., McGregor, B., & McTiernan, A. (2012). Randomized controlled pilot trial of yoga in overweight and obese breast cancer survivors: Effects on quality of life and anthropometric measures. Supportive Care in Cancer, 20(2), 267-277.
- Campbell, K. L., Foster-Schubert, K. E., Alfano, C. M., Cadmus-Bertram, L., Xiao, L., Duggan, C., Irwin, M. L., Ulrich, C. M., & McTiernan, A. (2011). Injuries in sedentary individuals enrolled in a 12-month randomized controlled exercise trial. Journal of physical Activity & Health, 9(2), 198-207.
- Patterson, R. E., Cadmus-Bertram, L., Emond, J. A., & Pierce, J. A. (2010). Physical activity, diet, adiposity and female breast cancer prognosis: A review of the epidemiologic literature. Maturitas, 66(1), 5-15.
- Latka, R. N., Alvarez-Reeves, M., Cadmus-Bertram, L., & Irwin, M. L. (2009). Adherence to a randomized controlled trial of aerobic exercise in breast cancer survivors: The Yale Exercise and Survivorship Study. Annals of Behavioral Medicine, 3(3), 148-157.