Giving to Occupational Therapy
The Occupational Therapy Program is actively seeking philanthropic support in a wide range of areas. Through private gifts we can provide scholarships for deserving undergraduates, attract the best and brightest graduate students, and provide support for new departmental initiatives. We deeply appreciate the support we receive from loyal alumni and friends. Sending a contribution, whatever its size, is a great way to show your pride. Every gift makes a difference.
The OT Program is currently accepting contributions to the following funds:
- The Occupational Therapy Fund (for 2150 lab renovations and other program-wide projects)
- The Elizabeth Roughton Memorial Fund (for student travel)
- The Caroline Thompson Lecture Fund
- Donation in memory of Linda Anderson (OT Fund)
You can make a gift to the Occupational Therapy Program in any of the following ways:
Mail your check to:
University of Wisconsin Foundation
US Bank Lockbox
P.O. Box 78236
- Incorporate a planned gift to the program into your will. We suggest the following language:
I hereby give, devise and bequeath to the University of Wisconsin Foundation, a nonprofit, non-stock Wisconsin corporation with its principal office in Madison, Wisconsin, _____ percent (%) of the rest, residue and remainder of my estate (or, alternately, the sum of $___________), to be used in the Occupational Therapy Program at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Please contact one of our development directors at the UW Foundation for more information on making a planned gift, or to learn more about other ways to support the Department.